SHELL_BAD Array ( [json_decode] => 1 [curl_init] => 1 [base64_decode] => 1 [gzuncompress] => 1 [phpok] => 1 [has_space] => 1 [index_writable] => [safe_mode_off] => 1 )
Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler | Live Laugh Love Health
Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Slow Cooker Peach CobblerRecipe Type: Desserthttp://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-peach-cobbler/915e3a73-6289-4338-8623-2df67c469dceIngredients
- 4 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cream or whipped creamInstructions
- Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, gently toss peaches and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Pour into slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, gently beat Bisquick mix, sugar and milk with whisk until blended. Pour over peaches in slow cooker. Cover;
- Cook on low heat setting 3 hours or until cobbler is set in center.
- Serve cobbler with ice cream.3.2.1230