Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 4 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cream or whipped cream
- Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, gently toss peaches and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Pour into slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, gently beat Bisquick mix, sugar and milk with whisk until blended. Pour over peaches in slow cooker. Cover;
- Cook on low heat setting 3 hours or until cobbler is set in center.
- Serve cobbler with ice cream.