- 2 20 ounce cans cherry pie filling
- 1 18.5 ounce box Devil’s Food Cake Mix, unprepared
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Dump cherry pie filling into a 13×9 inch cake pan. Spread evenly out in pan.
- Top cherry pie filling with unprepared cake mix. Make sure it is evenly spread out.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
If you still have dry patches of cake mix once your cake has baked for an hour, simply stir those parts into the cake, place back into the oven for 5 minutes.